Other people marked this product with these tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Model No: P5250UC
American patented high-tech KDF55 media; effectively removes heavy metal, chlorine, sulfureted hydrogen, controls bacteria and scale.
75 tons (20,000 gallons); equivalent of 4,000 barrels of bottled water.
No cartridge to change; not electricity needed for the life of the filter; absolutely maintenance free; prevent second contamination.
World fashion, small size and nice design.
Investment and Return:
One-off investment, high quality benefits.
Guest rooms in hotels, kitchen in families.
The first stage: Water flows to the bottom of the filter, through the micron pad that removes sediment and other particles.
The second stage: Water passes KDF media. KDF55 is a high-purity copper-zinc formulations that removes most of the chlorine, sulfureted hydrogen, and water soluble heavy metal in water using an oxidation / reduction (redox) reaction. KDF also inhibits the growth of microorganisms, and soften hard scales to improve taste.
The third stage: Water flows through another micron pad to further reduce all kinds of impure particles.
The fourth stage: Water passes quality-coconut made GAC – granular activated carbon to further reduce chlorine and odor, and effectively remove a variety of organic contaminants to improve taste.
The fifth stage: The last filtration also uses micron pad to ensure fresh water and improve taste.
|Filter Life1||3-5 years|
|Dimension(cm)||11.2 (W) x 44 (H) x 9.5 (D)
(Diameter of cartridge 9.5cm)
|Flow Rate||7.57liters / minute, under 60psi ～ 80psi water pressure|
|Working Pressure||1.3 ～8.6bar|
|Water Pressure||0.1～0.35 MPa|
|Capacity||75 tons (20,000 gallons), equivalent of 4000 barrels of bottled water|
|Working Temperature||1 – 38℃ (34 – 100 °F)|
|Weight including faucet & packaging||3.4kg|
|Packaging dimension||16.5cm (W) x 18cm (L) x 45.5cm (H)|
For family of four, depending on quality of water1
- Great under sink filter! Review by Faith Toh
We bought the P5250UC Maintenance Free Under Counter Water Filter in 2013. We recently had to do a pH level test for our new coffee machine. The litmus paper stayed neutral with the filtered water but changed to a pink shade with tap water. After all these years, the water filter is still doing its job well!
(Posted on 8/3/2018)
- 5 Stars Review by J G
- Works as described. Easy to install. (Posted on 5/25/2018)
- Good water pressure, great water Review by Kelvin Chong
- i have used the undersink maintenance free filter for the last 5 years. It was one of the easiest to install one that I found on the internet.. My family and I enjoyed drinking from the filtered tap and for 5 years there was no decrease in the water pressure (Posted on 10/4/2017)
- In office & home Review by Pedro Tan
- Started using this maintenance free P5250UC in my office 3 years ago and find it good. Easy to replace and no maintenance required for filtered water. Recently got it for my new house too! (Posted on 9/14/2017)
- Good product & fuss free Review by Bishan
- Good product and fuss free. Safe to drink without boiling. Have installed the model no. P5250UC for 3 years and maintenance free. (Posted on 7/12/2017)
- Love it Review by Melodie Gan
- Been drinking filtered water from the 'maintenance free under counter water filter' for almost 10 years. My mom first installed it, and I have now also installed it into my own home. Love how sleek and easy it is to use and replace. The service provided to install it is also prompt & professional. Thank you!:) (Posted on 7/12/2017)