Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
10" Clear housing, 3/4" connection Includes spanner and bracket
To Change Filter Cartridges
- Turn off water supply to filter. If unit is valve-In-Head style, rotate hand on top of housing to OFF position.
- Depress pressure release button (if present) to relieve pressure in filter housing.
- Unscrew housing using spanner wrench.
NOTE: When opening filter housing to change cartridge, it is common for O-ring/Gasket to lift out of housing and stick to cap.
- Remove used cartridge and discard. Rinse out housing and fill about 1/3 full with water. Add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of bleach and scrub thoroughly with brush or sponge. Rinse thoroughly.
- Remove O-ring/Gasket from sump and wipe groove and O-ring/Gasket clean. Lubricate O-ring/Gasket with a coating of clean silicone grease. Place O-ring/Gasket back in place and press O-ring down into the groove with two fingers(or place gasket on rim of sump).
NOTE: This step is important to ensure proper filter seal. Make sure the O-ring is seated level in the groove(or gasket is on rim of sump).
CAUTION: If O-ring/Gasket appears damaged or crimped it should be replaced at this time. see your local dealer for replacement parts.
- Insert a new cartridge into the sump making sure that it slips down over the sump stand-pipe.
- Screw the sump unto the cap and hand tighten. DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN. Make sure cartridge slips over the cap standpipe.
- Turn on the water supply slowly to allow housing to fill with water. When using a Valve-In-Head, rotate handle slowly to the ON (Filter) position.
- Depress the pressure release button (if present) to release trapped air from filter.
- Check for leaks before leaving installation.
WARNING: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit
NOTE: An activated carbon cartridge (Taste/Odor) may contain a small amount of carbon fines (very fine black powder) and a new cartridge, after installation, should be flushed with sufficient water to remove the fines before using the water.
Each time you us water from your filtered water tap for drinking or cooking purposes, it is recommended that you run (flush) the tap at least 10 seconds prior to using water. This is particularly important if the water tap is not used daily.
NOTE: Certain types of harmless bacteria will attack cellulose material. Cartridges containing cellulose may seem to disintegrate, product a "musty" or "moldy" odor, or form a black precipitate due to the bacteria. If you notice any of the above problems while using the cellulose media cartridges, switch to a snythetic media cartridge or consult the manufacturer.
NOTE: This replacement cartridge has a limited service life. Changes in taste, color and flow of the water being filtered are signals that replacement of the cartridge is or soon may be necessary.
CAUTION: Filter must be protected against freezing. Failure to do so may result in cracking of the filter and water leakage.
CAUTION: All filtration systems contain other parts that have a limited service life. Exhaustion of the service life of those parts often cannot be easily detected. Commonly, it is only after leakage has been observed or water damaged has occured that one is made aware that the service life has been exhausted.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: To prevent costly repairs or possible water damage, we strongly recommend that the bowl or sump of all plastic housings be replaced periodically: every five years for clear sumps, and every ten years for opaque sumps. If your sump has been in use for more that the recommended period, it should be replaced immediately. Be sure to date any new or replacement sump for future reference and indicate the next recommended replacement date.
145031 Rev B AP06
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Free Delivery for purchases above $80 to 1 local address.
Delivery will be provided by partner Ninja Van/ Ta-q-bin / Lalamove, etc)
Delivery is expected within 3 - 4 work days. RE-deliveries will be made should you not be there when delivery attempt is made.
Once your package shipped we will send an email with your tracking no.
PURCHASES BELOW $80
A delivery of $8 will be charged for purchase below $80 for Standard Delivery.
Delivery is expected on same or next work day (excluding weekends).
Applicable for 1 local address
Fee for this service is an additional $10. If your purchase is above $80, a $10 will be charged for this service.
If your purchase is less than $80, an additional $10 on top of the standard $8 is applicable.
Delivery will be provided by partner Lalamove
Delivery is expected within same day to 1 work day.